Intermediate Full-stack Developer (POSTING#2016-IFSD-10)
Looking for a new opportunity with a rapidly growing, fast-paced tech company, with offices in Victoria & Vancouver, and a sales team based in New York?
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000’s of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We’re proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Go2mobi works with advertisers (from game developers to hotel brands, and everything in between) to drive high volumes of customers to their apps and sites. We build and power the technology to manage and serve hundreds of millions ad impressions every day.
We pride ourselves on being a tight-knit, hard working crew whose mission is to build advertising technologies that media buyers love. Join our pioneering tech team and work on systems that handle half a million requests per second with millisecond response times and analyze tens of terabytes of new data each day.
- Architect, build and scale systems using Go, Python, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Assist tech and business teams to gather and refine product requirements
- Build fast and stable systems that solve tough architectural challenges
- Build, deploy and monitor systems in an agile DevOps-driven environment
- Evaluate and learn new languages and technologies quickly as required
From prototype to production, you’ll be responsible for each step of the development lifecycle. You’ll be working on extremely tough challenges that require innovative out-of-the-box thinking. We’re looking for a technology polyglot who can learn new languages and technologies quickly and on the fly. This is a great opportunity to work side by side with some of the biggest innovators in the mobile advertising industry.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience architecting and building scalable and stable systems
- Skilled in troubleshooting defects and performance of systems at scale
- Experience using or leading Scrum / Agile development process
- Familiarity with Spark, Hadoop and related big data systems
- Familiarity with Go, Python, Ruby, Redis, PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (EC2, EMR, S3, Redshift)
- Familiarity with Linux system administration
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, startup environment – taking ownership and initiative is a must. We’re not going to micromanage you.
Why join Go2mobi? We offer the opportunity to…
- Work with smart, driven and inspiring people
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Play foosball daily
- Work in a dog friendly office
- Be a part of a fun and collaborative work environment, including free fresh fruit, snacks and regular company events
- Work a flexible 40 hour work week
Compensation will commensurate with experience
Does this sound like your ideal next career move? Send us your personalized cover letter (telling us how you have the skills we are looking for), resume, LinkedIn, Github, and anything else you feel exemplifies you as an Intermediate Full-stack Developer to email@example.com (Please reference posting 2016-IFSD-10 and your name in the subject line of your email). We’ll be in touch if it’s a match!Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply